Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish pub evening Thursday 15th Sept

Options
  • 07-09-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Polish pub evening is taking place on Thursday 15 September in the Lincoln Inn @ 8pm. The Lincoln Inn is at the end of Nassau Street opposite the National Gallery.

All Poles and students of Polish are welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

We have a few definite confirmations for this Thurdsay and a couple of maybes.
    All Irish so far. Hopefully we can persuade at least one native speaker to join us.

PM me for contact details on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Meraf

Well, sounds like might be good craic :D Count me in.. I'm native polish speaker

Good to hear Meraf!

I'm sure it will be an interesting evening for you anyway :)

Meraf wrote: »
    Well, sounds like might be good craic :D Count me in.. I'm native polish speaker

A big pat on the back for the select group who braved the pub evening po polsku last Thursday.

We intend setting up another pub evening in a couple of weeks. For those who sent me a pm wishing to attend but had prior arrangements.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Once Trinity starts back, they have a monthly pub evening for Polish and Russian speakers (of all levels) that people may also be interested in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement