Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun Holiday in October

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi guys,

So me and one of my friends want to go on a sun holiday in October. Unfortunately we are both unemployed as we've just finished college, so we would be looking for something on a budget. Are we kidding ourselves or is this possible? The canaries seem like an obvious choice, and tbh we'r not fussed as long as there's sun. We'r more into pubs than clubs so as long as they had nice pubs we'd be happy :) Can anyone recommend some good sites to look/places to go etc. Also would we be best off organizing the flights and hotel separate. we'v both never been on holiday before so it's going to be an adventure.

Also our only options for flying would be Cork or Kerry (Shannon at a push) :)

Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

From Kerry you'd have the option of Alicante with Ryanair, but that's finishing up at end of Oct, I think the flights are expensive now on that route, booked mine a few weeks back and just check today out of curiousity and its jumped by nearly 200 euro. Have a look through, you might find something with no taxes and it would work out cheaper then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

A lot of travel agents do very cheap last minute package holidays. If you're on facebook I'd suggest adding a few local agents as friends. Every week my local ones publish their last minute deals and they are usually around the 300 mark for flights and accommodation to places like canaries/ turkey etc.

Advertisement