Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorsport Club?

Options
  • 07-09-2011 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Just wondering does anyone no anything about the motorsport club in nui? just found a page for it but there doesnt seem to be much information..

i cant join for some reason.. :confused: could be my laptop though...

anyone know is it still active and what do they do during the year? Id love to get involved..

any info appreciated...:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭hokeypokey

shocxxxxxx wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone no anything about the motorsport club in nui? just found a page for it but there doesnt seem to be much information..

i cant join for some reason.. :confused: could be my laptop though...

anyone know is it still active and what do they do during the year? Id love to get involved..

any info appreciated...:)

Clubs day will be in the next week or so, all the events will go on after that. I don't know about that club, the might not be in existence any more as sometimes the clubs and socs are not taken down from the website...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 markeymic

Is there a motorsport club in nuig? ... I'll join that if there is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 shocxxxxxx

markeymic wrote: »
    Is there a motorsport club in nuig? ... I'll join that if there is one.

So would I...I found this today.

http://www.clubs.nuigalway.ie/club/354/motorsport

I dont remember it at clubs day last year tho...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭keithb93

Never heard of this until now. How I wish it was true tho. The website seems completely abandoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 shocxxxxxx

keithb93 wrote: »
    Never heard of this until now. How I wish it was true tho. The website seems completely abandoned.

Ya that would have been cool..we could have set one up if we thought of it on time! ..oh well..:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement