Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retailer for Jetboil PCS in Ireland?

Options
  • 07-09-2011 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy one of these, it's the 1-litre cup with an efficient gas powered heater underneath, great for brewing up a quick cuppa.

There may be a Primus equivalent too.

I can buy at Amazon but prefer to shop in Dublin. Tried all the usual city centre outlets, no luck. Anyone know where it is for sale? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

deandean wrote: »
    I am looking to buy one of these, it's the 1-litre cup with an efficient gas powered heater underneath, great for brewing up a quick cuppa.

There may be a Primus equivalent too.

I can buy at Amazon but prefer to shop in Dublin. Tried all the usual city centre outlets, no luck. Anyone know where it is for sale? Thanks.

Did the Great Outdoors not have them? You could also try giving Snow + Rock in Dundrum a call. They have a decent range there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭fergalr

Like Donny said, I'd try the great outdoors, if you haven't already.
    They certain used to stock them - bought my one there a few years ago.

The 'MSR reactor' is probably worth a look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Jackson sports in Belfast.

I have seen them in great outdoors and 53 degrees over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭deandean

Thanks all, will try 53 and TGO. Hadn't thought of either of those.

Advertisement