Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super 8 Camera Repair. Needed Please!

Options
  • 07-09-2011 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Guys this is my first post on Boards my sister recommended it, so bare with me if I'm a bit stupid.

So I have Canon 1014 XL-S Super 8mm Camera, that is damaged, I purchased it off ebay about 2 years ago and used it successfully for two different projects.

That is until recently, when the motor started acting up stopping and starting, I can now not see through the viewfinder.

What I am asking for is someone in Ireland or the UK that repairs Super 8 Cameras, or even better Canon super 8mm cameras.

If anyone has any ideas please Help as I love my camera and hate the idea of losing it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

You could try www.super8ireland.com

Not sure if they do repairs themselves but they could probably point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kickassduke

thanks, I have sent them an email. if you can think of anyone else!

please post!@?

Advertisement