Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - 6 month trip

Options
  • 07-09-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey people,

So, my boyfriend and I are eager to take some time off work to go travelling. Our original plan was the US and then Canada for a year but both fell through, the first due to the difficulty in getting a US visa and the latter due to the delay in Garda certs!

So we have decided to head off for 6 months with specificly Asia and South America in mind! We've been to Oz and NZ before so not interested in heading back there.

So what I would like to know is has anyone done a 6 month trip to include Asia and SA only? Who did you use? I have been told that Trailfinders are the best! How much spending money would you suggest bringing? And if you could detail your trip (favourite places etc) that would be awesome!

My boyfiend can take a leave of absense but I will have to quit! Am I mad to? I am miserable in my job really but it's permanent and a bit concerned of what I'll do on my return!

Any advise would be really appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Lin

Comments

Advertisement