Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering for "Further Education" only with Teaching Council

Options
  • 07-09-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi I hope somebody can help. I have a Hons Masters Degree from DIT (Level 9) without having a Bachelors achieved via a FAS/DIT access course and exceptional entry based on experience (and a very long interview). I'm interested in getting registered with The Teaching Council so I can teach in VEC with a focus on FETAC accredited Sales courses (as this is my background). I'm currently doing NUI Certificate in Further and Continuing Education as I have no formal teaching experience. Before I spend the €90 euros on registration ... I wonder if anybody has experience in this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

You already have a thread started about this topic. Please keep all your questions in that thread rather than starting another one. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement