Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Moderation

Options
  • 07-09-2011 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

As you all know the hectic lifestyle and the constant disturbances in here while I try to sleep are having a detrimental effect on me. And, as it's Boards policy. And, just because I want it to be so.

I would like to welcome a new Co-Mod to the forum to take up the reins, to carry on the good fight, to weather the storm, to look to the future, to see the possibalities. (<---See what I did there?)

Ladies, Gentlemen, Others, please welcome looksee, your new OverLordEss

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I better get my welcome in quick in case Looksee thinks I am a nutter.

(OG knows I am a nutter already :pac:)

Hey there looksee. Got any beer to celebrate your rising to a position of power and omnipotence?

Pass it over or I will make you hold your head in your hands.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Sorry, no beer, though I could offer you a nice cup of tea? Or maybe a glass of sherry? I'll be round with the cocoa later.

PS thanks for your welcome, OG and others :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Congrats Looksee :).

I swear I'll behave;) /crosses fingers behind back:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Welcome Looksee:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

Good luck Looksee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Hi Looksee! No harm meant, but you sound like a Chop Suey dish. Are you OK? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Spread wrote: »
    Hi Looksee! No harm meant, but you sound like a Chop Suey dish. Are you OK? :)

Hmm, I never noticed that before, now I suspect I won't be able to forget it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,847 ✭✭✭✭muffler

They started you off in the geriatric wing I see :D

Congrats anyhow looksee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

muffler wrote: »
    They started you off in the geriatric wing I see :D

Congrats anyhow looksee

Ahem...don't you have some "muffling" to do???:(

*stamps cane loudly to gain nurses attention*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Sorry looksee for dumbing you down. You are not a Menu item ......... you are the bomb!

(看(look) 見(see))

Look-See Restaurant - Ramsey, NJ

www.yelp.comRestaurantsChinese - CachedSimilar - Block all www.yelp.com results
    Not helpful? You can block www.yelp.com results when you're signed in to search.www.yelp.com

5 reviews - Price range: $$
    Reviews of Look See Restaurant "After tasting real Chinese food in the Queens and Manhattan chinatowns I've come to realize that most of ...
    Show map of 295 N Franklin Tpke, Ramsey, NJ 07446-2823

• Advertisement
Advertisement