Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone spotted a crx del sol for breaking?

• 07-09-2011 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Good morning all,

I recently picked up a 92 Honda crx del sol 1.5 sohc v-tec for the girlfriend for very little money. She's mad about them for one reason or another. Engine wise she isn't much bothered and doesn't know the difference in sohc/dohc and everything else us gents would talk for hours over.

The car itself has tonnes of bits and pieces done, bucket seat, interior re-trim, chipped, rota alloys, strut brace, all engine caps are chrome jobbies. All a bit girly racer for my liking but its not a skanger car in anyway shape or form.

IT got a little tip on the drivers side, corner of the headlight glass is broken (nct failure, sharpe edges) and the wing is a bit wrinkled where it meets the headlight. The wing can be sorted by a panel beater, but its much cheaper to just buy one s\h.

I've found one on donedeal for breaking in laois but the headlights are gone.

Has anyone spotted another on their travels? In a breakers yard? a mate broke one? etc?

Its silver in colour, but any colour will do once its straight as it'll be resprayed in a nice shade of brown over the winter, gold centered split rims and a few cabon touches. Bish bash bosh, happy lady.

thanks folks.

Advertisement