Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any dubstep venues in Dublin held?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Just wondering if anyone has any clue if theres any dubstep venues held in dublin.. im 16 so i cant really go to over 18 places..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Just wondering if anyone has any clue if theres any dubstep venues held in dublin.. im 16 so i cant really go to over 18 places..

Most gigs are held in licensed places because you couldn't get the Irish electronic scene to mobilize for a gang bang with the Olsen twins unless there was booze involved.

Seomra Spraoi do gigs, sometimes Dubstep gigs...and are a booze free place but i don't know what the policy is for younger folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Gonna have to wait till you're 18 mate, just wait till your parents are out, call all your mates over and turn up your dad's stereo as loud as it will go and play Loefah mixes with the lights turned off, next best thing imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I suddenly feel kind of weird that i am talking about gang bangs with a 16 year old.

This is why people like me shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

I suddenly feel kind of weird that i am talking about gang bangs with a 16 year old.

This is why people like me shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

:D Dare say he'd be familiar with the term nor the twins! ...... but shame on you LF :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Try watching the Boiler Room on a Tuesday. It's the closest you'll get to being in a club without being in a club.

http://boilerroom.tv/

• Advertisement
Advertisement