Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard rock/metal band in Galway

Options
  • 06-09-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

Hey everyone. I'm interested in starting a hard rock/metal band, along the lines of Alice in Chains, Metallica, Megadeth, Porcupine Tree or King's X, anything like that kind of riff-driven music.
    Area: Galway
    Age: anything between 15-18, I'm young myself (16).. and new to everything (and driven ;)), so i'd love to hear from people who have played in a few groups.
    Instrument(s): Any, knock yourselves out! I'm a guitar player for the last 2 years but see myself as more of a songwriter (who is interested in taking everyones ideas on board) rather than a flashly lead player, looking for a bassist and drummer primarily but anyone else is welcome!
    looking forward to hearing from any prospective bandmates..
    jazz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

You should give this user a shout. See here for one of his threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Thanks a million for the link and thread malice! I'll definitely pm omen.

Advertisement