Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journalism/History internships/graduate programmes in London?

Options
  • 06-09-2011 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all, am looking to move to London next summer. Does anyone know of any journalism or history-orientated internships I could apply for (I am a history BA and MA)? Or perhaps some sort of a graduate programme in business? I know I am planning early-I just cannot wait to go. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jimmyneo1

If you're looking for journalism internships keep an eye on gorkanapr.com. You have to register but they have journalism jobs/internships updated almost every week.

Bloomberg run a summer journalism internship every year and NBC and Newsweek regulary take on people so its worth keeping an eye on their websites as well.

Advertisement