Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody seen these series....

Options
  • 06-09-2011 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Has anybody heard of 'the arrivals' or 'tads'. These are series by Abdullah Hashem a film maker who has exposed many cults and also has made many videos on the NWO.

He has delved into the world of symbolism in movies. Anyway what I'm trying to say is that these are really good series which gives insights for conspiracy theorists (like us:)).

If you want to find out more visit his website www.hashemstudios.com where you can find these series.

And by the way Abdullah Hashem has launced a new series called 'The Arrived'. Here is the first episode
    and it will be updated on a weekly basis on this channel

Enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

To save others time.... Obama is the antichrist :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    To save others time.... Obama is the antichrist :rolleyes:

I thought he was a secret communist Muslim fascist from deepest darkest Kenya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

I thought he was a secret communist Muslim fascist from deepest darkest Kenya.

He's also a time traveller who went back to before his term and bailed out the banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 loughallenlass

................and he's irish :) (supposidly so)

Advertisement