Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The underground bunker thing and other stuff...

Options
  • 06-09-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

According to several (questionable?) websites the authorities in the USA have been furiously building bunkers for the last few years and that the contractors in question cannot possibly keep up with demand. Russia the same,apparently 5000 of these structures were completed in 2010. Now I like a good CT as much as the next guy but if this were true then what is the purpose of them? Then of course we have the supposed FEMA camps and the millions of bio degradable coffins that have been made and it all adds up to one large pile of utter bull**** or something very strange? I would just like to know where these stories emanate from and do they actually have any basis in truth?? BTW dont ask me for particular sources,they are literally all over the net so not hard to find but you get my gist.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I've seen some claims along these lines, but I've yet to see any evidence of this epic bunker-building frenzy.

A few common-sense objections:

1. Building bunkers is extremely equipment, material and labour intensive.
    2. Who is paying for it?
    3. Why does it not appear in budgets?
    4. How come this huge demand for building workers, construction materials and equipment is not seen in the employment figures, or the accounts of CRH and other companies who would benefit?
    5. How come the people near these bunkers don't see fit to ask any questions about them, so that their locations remain somehow secret in the midst of the information age?
    6. Why would all these governments start building bunkers at the same time (suggesting shared information) and yet not a jot of information about the reason reaches the public domain?

That's just for starters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Meanwhile you can buy the old ones for a relative snip : http://www.missilebases.com/creta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Can't tell if you're being serious or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

It all points to the 2012 coming of Nibiru.

• Advertisement

RedRaven wrote: »
    It all points to the 2012 coming of Nibiru.

Interesting, when is that going to be then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

studiorat wrote: »
    Interesting, when is that going to be then?
    2012 i'd guess

bbam wrote: »
    2012 i'd guess

Love it.........

would that be the morning or afternoon? I've got endtimes in the morning so afternoon would be more convenient.

Smart or casual?

studiorat wrote: »
    would that be the morning or afternoon? I've got endtimes in the morning so afternoon would be more convenient.

Smart or casual?

Its gonna be on a Friday so casual Fridays is the order of the day.......oh and bring crunchies........

• Advertisement

Oh and when it all starts head for the mountains in Co. Offaly

Advertisement