Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mimium module for plc

Options
  • 05-09-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

i have 5 mandatory modules and 5 electives=(which is choice) can i only pick one elective which means i would be doing 6 modules for level 5 as i do not need anymore as i already got into higher level college

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,165 ✭✭✭✭looksee

In order to get a full cert you have to do 8 modules, including mandatories and enough others to make up 8. You really need to be talking to the college though.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

If it is a publicly funded provider then the Department of Education and Skills will require them to ensure that all learners are classified as full-time learners and not part-time and they do this by requiring you to be registered for a full award.

As looksee states talk to the provider. They are the experts. If you wish to only do a few modules they will probably refer you to night classes.

Advertisement