Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CS & IT - NUIG - 1st year timetable (2011/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

You'll only have half the labs. And tutorials are optional classes to help you with subjects. They're open plan so it's usually based on Q&A.

i.e. students tell the tutor what problems they'd like to work on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shannmran

Good to hear! thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

hi i know this thread is old but i am entering CS and IT for my first year for 12/13 and i am just wondering is it possible to manage a part time job while doing this course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

hi i know this thread is old but i am entering CS and IT for my first year for 12/13 and i am just wondering is it possible to manage a part time job while doing this course

A tad unrelated, but where do you find the timetable for your course? I'll be doing Mathematical Science GY319. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

there are three things in life that are for certain, taxes, taxis and a lack of information on the college website. I remember in second year not getting a timetable until the day we came in. It's likely that there isn't one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 WreckinBar

It's possible, at least for 1st semester, when there won't be as many projects. I'd say there were about 5-10 that had part time jobs last year, out of 50.
    ChemHickey wrote: »
    A tad unrelated, but where do you find the timetable for your course? I'll be doing Mathematical Science GY319. :D

It would totally depend on the which course you're doing, for CS&IT anyways, the timetable can be found here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Can anyone find the biotechnology timetable? It's starting to become annoying trying to get a hold of it.

Advertisement