Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 weeks to MMA League Dublin

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

A scant 3 weeks remain before the League returns to the Nations capital again; but will the Dublin Clubs take advantage of being at home to move up the club leaderboard and challenge the North West for the Club Championship?

There are 30 places left in the event on Saturday, September 24th in Loughlinstown Leisure Complex, so if you haven't registered, you need to head on over to the MMA League Website and register online right away, while there is still time!

This event is set to be the most exciting event yet, as every fighter I talk to has an opinion about which club is going to come out on top this year, but
    don't forget the individual titles either; if you are in the running for the top 4 to make it to the finals then you can't afford to miss this event and give your opponents a chance to pull ahead! 6 points from your two fights in Dublin could be enough to put you in Division Title contention!

All that and this event is still the best way to get started in MMA Competition - so if you haven't fought in the League at all this year, you can start at this event, the Safe, Fun and Easy way to try MMA Competition!

If you need any more info, drop me a line on info [at] MMALeague [dot] com or give me a call 087 - 2037 926.

Advertisement