Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ancient Aliens on History Channel.....

Options
  • 05-09-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Been watching this program over the past 2 months, now I know a LOT of it is rubbish but it does make you think about what 'some theories' these guys come up with.

Season 3 I think has started in the states. Anyone watching it? Whats your thoughts on it?

...prob been talked about on here before, if so sorry for making a duplicate post....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Considering how dumbed down the History channel has become, it's not surprising they have idiots like this on these programmes - weird hair and fake tan included :

16765148266748226914789.jpg

alien2.jpg?1314644812

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I've yet to watch it but just reading about it the premise, it's pretty "out there".

Although, it's a good excuse as any to post this link.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ancient-aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

LOL! Yeah I saw those MEME's on YLYL2, so funny! You have to take that guy with a bag of salt really, but, some ideas they put forward are interesting even though some are extremely crazy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Most of these programmes focus on how Ancient Man could never move stones so large, or position them upright.

There was a documentary on Discovery a while back where a team of people moved a stone, the same size as the largest Stonehenge one using nothing more than wood, animal fats, earth mounds and basic lever principles. No acoustic levitation, no leyline magnetic anti gravity machines, no alien help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

I agree with the op some of it is very interesting but some is just way over the top . aliens seem to be responsible for everything it's a wonder fianna fail hasn't got in on the act and blamed them for the recession. And your mans hair is not doing his credibility much good (900):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Owen wrote: »
    Considering how dumbed down the History channel has become, it's not surprising they have idiots like this on these programmes - weird hair and fake tan included :

16765148266748226914789.jpg

alien2.jpg?1314644812

That Guy looks the exact same as the lead singer from Babylon Zoo.Who as ye probaly know had the smash hit "spaceman".Interesting lyrics too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I bet that guy was set up!
    He probably had normal hair coming into the room and they insisted on a little make-up for the camera lol

"There you go sir,that should look much better for the documentary"

Its a conspiracy to make you think he is bullsh1ting when he really isnt.

Advertisement