Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's start an acoustic group in Limerick.

Options
  • 04-09-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey. I'm chris, 23 and I wanna play some gigs and jam with people in Limerick. Some mellow stuff. Lookin for anyone who wants to gig and basically play some music for the laugh. Drop me a line. All the best. Chris.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

SP05 wrote: »
    Hey. I'm chris, 23 and I wanna play some gigs and jam with people in Limerick. Some mellow stuff. Lookin for anyone who wants to gig and basically play some music for the laugh. Drop me a line. All the best. Chris.

What do you play yourself?

Male, 23, living in Limerick City. I sing and play a bit of guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SP05

I play guitar and drums and I do some singing too. If you wanna organise a jam drop me a line sectionpinkbass@gmail.com

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'll send you an e-mail tomorrow.

I remember seeing Section Pink in a battle of the bands type thing in Dolan's, probably six and a half years ago. Good times! :)

Advertisement