Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving body hair

Options
  • 04-09-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Should guys shave more than just their facial hair?
    (i'll try not be too graphic)

I am kind of hairy all over, i was going to trim it all down,
    then i was thinking of shaving my chest, arm pits & ect.

Is that weird?

What do you think?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

And what would you do after a week when you're whole body is covered in stubble and driving you nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

bcmf wrote: »
    And what would you do after a week when you're whole body is covered in stubble and driving your nuts nuts.

fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Spray petrol on your pubes, encase your nut purse in silver foil, put a match to your thatch.

May not be medically approved.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I think if you decide to shave the south, you should be careful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Lanaier

If you're excessively hairy, yes I would say it's not a bad idea to trim it down a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Hi OP,

Just wanted to let you know that you are in fact an animal.

Regards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

Shaving arm pits is a good way to reduce BO there. **** anyone who thinks it isn't right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Keep the hair unless you have a hairy back...get rid of that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I'm pretty hairy, chest, stomach, not a chance I would shave or wax it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Mindkiller wrote: »
    Shaving arm pits is a good way to reduce BO there. **** anyone who thinks it isn't right

Bitches love body odour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Think of all the effort involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I love a hairy man :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Trimming is ok. Just BE CAREFUL. The skin down there tends to bunch up and make trimmers more dangerous than you can think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Miss Fluff wrote: »
    I love a hairy man :)

I love your usename with that post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Bitches love body odour.

And women don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I shave every square inch of my body except a perfect triangle on my chest. This often confuses & sometimes annoys people. It even annoys me. Help.

Help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Trimming is ok. Just BE CAREFUL. The skin down there tends to bunch up and make trimmers more dangerous than you can think.

+1.

A semi is the way to go ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Men should be hairy! A guy with a big hairy chest is super sexy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

Mindkiller wrote: »

You are wrong. Wimmen who shave their armpits would stink of BO, if it wasn't for the gallons of other smelly sh!t they pour over themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

If you are that conscious of it I am sure you could get it waxed. But I don't know how long the treatment lasts for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

If you have a very hairy back, I suggest that you get it waxed. Back hair is a major turn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I shave every square inch of my body except a perfect triangle on my chest. This often confuses & sometimes annoys people. It even annoys me. Help.
    Help
    You sound like Superman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

a man should be hairy for feck sake, what is the world coming to at all ha :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

bcmf wrote: »
    And what would you do after a week when you're whole body is covered in stubble and driving you nuts.

Welcome to our world-that of being female :) not that I have hair over my whole body :eek: but you know what I mean :D

As to the OP I rather like when men keep everything tidy downstairs-it makes certain 'activities' more pleasant for both involved I find :D but I wouldn't go as far as wanting a guy to go for a wax sack and crack, that's nuts I think. Ahem so to speak :pac:
    I don't mind hair on a guy-chest hair can be sexy so long as it's not a forest, as long as it's not on his back or coming out his nose or ears or such! :eek:
    I love stubble on a man too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

tmcw wrote: »
    You are wrong. Wimmen who shave their armpits would stink of BO, if it wasn't for the gallons of other smelly sh!t they pour over themselves.

:confused: I shave my pits, don't pour 'gallons of smelly sh!t' on myself and am clean and fresh smelling tyvm. I don't use perfume and the only thing I use under my arms is rock crystal deodorant. Work's perfectly well and has no perfume.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭xxtattyberxx

Hairy backs are just wrong, wrong wrong wrong.
    I like mine to have somewhat on the chest, not the amazon and defo not the type that goes over the neck of a t-shirt. ewww :eek:
    Think dark hair guys need to maintain themselves somewhat more as its more visable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭eirn

Don't shave! It's weird, and you'd be covered in shaving rash, little red bumps, and ingrown hairs in a couple of days. Personally I'd have no problem with a hairy man, but as other posters said, a hairy back is a bit ick, waxing might be the way to go there!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i'd never shave the forest!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭saywhatyousee

Hair has never grown on my back is that weird?

Advertisement