Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kathryn Thomas on Facebook?

Options
  • 04-09-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Kathryn Thomas is on Facebook?
    Not going to stalk her but would friend her just to see what she's up to.
    Amazing lady and almost the main reason to watch winning streak.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Do a search on facebook website. She spells her christian name in a unique way so should not be too hard to filter through all the KTs out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭flemishgael

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Do a search on facebook website. She spells her christian name in a unique way so should not be too hard to filter through all the KTs out there.
    There's really a lot of them :D

There's really a lot of them :D
    spelt with a y?? Good Jaysus!

spelt with a y?? Good Jaysus!
    Yep. Seems like the Irish diaspora has spread that name all around the globe. I have 3 at work too but none of them is named Thomas though. But both Kathryn and Thomas are quite common.

Yep. Seems like the Irish diaspora has spread that name all around the globe. I have 3 at work too but none of them is named Thomas though. But both Kathryn and Thomas are quite common.
    Cheers for that, I would have said with some confidence that the spelling was the attention seeker coming out in her.

• Advertisement

Cheers for that, I would have said with some confidence that the spelling was the attention seeker coming out in her.

Not really Kathryn is quite common. I don't think she's that much of an attention seeker anyway. No more than anyone else on telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

That is wierd on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Who is she???????????????????????:confused:

patwicklow wrote: »
    She's from Carlow, not from Wicklow. I don't suppose you'd know her.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ray von

• Advertisement

Ray von wrote: »
    Go raibh maith agat mo chara gael :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    That is wierd on so many levels.

More scary then weird :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I know you haven't heard of much, but there is this thing called "Google". You can find the answers on there.

Also, how exactly can anybody aged over 10 in Ireland not know who she is? Surely somewhere along the way you would encounter her on TV, newspapers, online etc?

I know you haven't heard of much, but there is this thing called "Google". You can find the answers on there.

Also, how exactly can anybody aged over 10 in Ireland not know who she is? Surely somewhere along the way you would encounter her on TV, newspapers, online etc?

Now why in the name of god would i want to google a Z lister from RTE :confused:
    or is that you kathryn??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Now why in the name of god would i want to google a Z lister from RTE :confused:
    or is that you kathryn??

Well you were the one that posted:
    Who is she???????????????????????

If you actually wanted to know, you could have Googled her. Instead you wanted to use the most tired, clichéd way to put somebody down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

just find out where she lives,wait til she's out then hop over the back wall and steal a pair of her knickers from the washing line...save you all this trouble.

Degsy wrote: »
    just find out where she lives,wait til she's out then hop over the back wall and steal a pair of her knickers from the washing line...save you all this trouble.
    Not a stalker and not a perv either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

What do you find so amazing about her?

baaaa wrote: »
    What do you find so amazing about her?
    It's just her eyes I think and the way she walks. She has an amazing aura, a real presence. Maybe not the hottest girl ever but definitely has a real presence.

Well one thing is for sure that she can not present tv shows, as she shouts at the camera but then again if your in with the click at RTE you,l get the job.
    Fish market would have suited her better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

It's just her eyes I think and the way she walks. She has an amazing aura, a real presence. Maybe not the hottest girl ever but definitely has a real presence.

Ehhh ok :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

they should give her and brian ormand a show together

*says prayers*

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

you sound like me, and I have stalked her.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

just so you know, I have moved on to lucy Kennedy now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

My father was on winning streak a few months back, it was very soon after a family tragedy, when I asked him how his day went the first thing he said was that she was just the nicest person.

cofy wrote: »
    My father was on winning streak a few months back, it was very soon after a family tragedy, when I asked him how his day went the first thing he said was that she was just the nicest person.
    She seems nice indeed.
    Might go on winning streak myself :D
    Hope your father is okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

She seems nice indeed.
    Might go on winning streak myself :D
    Hope your father is okay.

Thank you. I think that Winning Streak helped both my mother and father it gave them something to concentrate on and every one in RTE were fantastic. Hopefully, you'll get on WS soon, it's great fun.;)

cofy wrote: »
    Thank you. I think that Winning Streak helped both my mother and father it gave them something to concentrate on and every one in RTE were fantastic. Hopefully, you'll get on WS soon, it's great fun.;)
    Need to move back to the Free State first ;) Busy with that at the moment.
    Good to hear your parents are okay though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement