Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer for band.

Options
  • 04-09-2011 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I'm starting a band, have a couple members so far, rythem guitar, bass, drummer, but we're currently looking for a singer, our last singer wasn't great, and didnt have any presence. I'm not going to list a bunch of influences, but, type of music would be, punk-pop-punk, indiealternative-ish. . maye a bit heavier than pop punk.
    If interested, let me know...ASAP!
    We're ages between 20-22, so, be at least 18

Cheers,
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

What's the name of the band, where are you based? And have any of the members had previous experience in bands?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Frizbijoe

We have no name yet, but i was thinking, something along the lines of...Mauled by Jesus?, but on a serious note, no name. We are all from Swords, and were in a band together, but we broke up, mostly n account of our singer. But, we've decided to try again, we gigged here and there, and recorded a demo last year, but it was just leading no where, so we abandoned it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Jamie_hogan

i would be interested, but im only 16!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ante

I would like an audation for your band
    im free all weekend if u want 2 try me out behind the mik
    i play the guitar and piano as well
    im 23

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Frizbijoe

Where are you based? Do you play lead or rythem? Would love to try you out this weekend, but, none of us are free. Have you got any online videos or anything of that sort?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Pier Vitale

I m a singer,piano and rhythm guitar player.

here's my voice type to give you an idea

http://soundcloud.com/the-delicatessen

actually I m playing with a lead guitarist..

Advertisement