Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie - just ordered !!!

Options
  • 03-09-2011 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

After reading various threads on here (thanks for all the info) i have just ordered from the vapour store - Ego T starter kit (tank 900), mega atomiser (don't know what difference this will make) I wanted the low resistance but was out of stock, joye tobacco e-liquid (16mg & 11mg) & various little testers also. It will be delivered by registered post (wonder how long it'll take). Does this sound good for a starter ?? Any tips ?? Excited/nervous & hoping this will be the end of my smoking days. Silly question but is there a smell left on you similar to regular smoking or what??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

After reading various threads on here (thanks for all the info) i have just ordered from the vapour store - Ego T starter kit (tank 900), mega atomiser (don't know what difference this will make) I wanted the low resistance but was out of stock, joye tobacco e-liquid (16mg & 11mg) & various little testers also. It will be delivered by registered post (wonder how long it'll take). Does this sound good for a starter ?? Any tips ?? Excited/nervous & hoping this will be the end of my smoking days. Silly question but is there a smell left on you similar to regular smoking or what??

You've ordered a great kit. The Joye tobacco is my favourite but it's a good idea to get the starters to test out to see what you think about a particular liquid before ordering bigger bottles. The Vapour Store have next day delivery...as do the rest of the Irish sites, I think. No smell, no brown fingernails, no coughing, no yellow walls...the "smoke" that you blow out is just water vapour. The Vapour Store don't do them but for your next order check out cartomisers...all of the other sites have them...check the suppliers sticky thread. Good luck.

Advertisement