Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in French for teaching purposes

Options
  • 02-09-2011 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I have a few questions I hope you can help with. I have a first class honours degree in International Business with French and Spanish but I am only recognised for teaching purposes by the teaching council for Spanish. They say I fall short of 20ECTS of French Literature so...

Can anyone recommend a French Masters or Graduate Diploma that I could do by distance or part time so I could make up these 20ECTS I am short?

Also is there any French postgraduate programmes that also have an education or teaching element to them as part of the course?

Finally I did find a Masters in French Literature in Kings College London - would it be possible to seek funding for a Masters in the UK if it is done by distance - if so where would you recommend I apply for funding?

Advertisement