Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ireland conspirasy

Options
  • 02-09-2011 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

The ireland conspirasy? Is ireland really connected with land (is it geographiclley?) to england? I heard this on the discovry channels sometime during the summer. and I thoght it seemed pretty real! Maybe the sellafield has been hiding the realy bridges? It all seems to tie in with Bertie Aherns shannon opinions no?
    http://www.shannonwatch.org/node?page=3
    Hope that someone more learned than me could like, help me with this or maybe shed sme light on ''The man''
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,624 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Have you just come from the Troll thread in AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

dvpower wrote: »
    Have you just come from the Troll thread in AH?

Where is AH? And I would just like a little helps because I only have just realised all the connections that occur between sellafield and shannon and Bertie Ahern! I hope someone could be glenaing light on the conspirasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

whats a realy bridges ?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Where is AH? And I would just like a little helps because I only have just realised all the connections that occur between sellafield and shannon and Bertie Ahern! I hope someone could be glenaing light on the conspirasy.

Why is that English has suddenly become your 2nd language Paddy? Is it the shock?

Random post
    I have been thinking of buying a new frame for my bike. I'm upgrading an Orbea Asphalt from 2007 (aluminium frame). And initially I had decided I would buy a better alu frame, but I have become intrigued by steel! Reports of the comfort benefits seem widespread, but I was wondering if anyone here had any opinions of the benefits and disadvantages of steel as against aluminium. Bearing in mind that I ament exactly racing the Tour I don't see 500gm or so being a huge influence on my cycling.

Any opinions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Rónán

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well Technically I suppose we are Joined with Britain ;)

England tho is a bit of a Stretch Wales or Scotland might be a bit more feasible a conspiracy

3/10 for Effort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

The ireland conspirasy? Is ireland really connected with land (is it geographiclley?) to england? I heard this on the discovry channels sometime during the summer. and I thoght it seemed pretty real! Maybe the sellafield has been hiding the realy bridges? It all seems to tie in with Bertie Aherns shannon opinions no?
    http://www.shannonwatch.org/node?page=3
    Hope that someone more learned than me could like, help me with this or maybe shed sme light on ''The man''
    Thanks

Well done Paddy, nice fail there.

In a forum where the genuine CT'ers often look like full time trolls, you somehow found a way to make it patently obvious that you were trolling just from the thread title alone.

Not sure what the point of your post was really, was it to show how to troll badly? If so, I suppose I can give you some credit, if not, that really was a miserable failure.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paddy The Pirate

Apologies, decided I would be an eejit and troll, miserable fail, sorry bout that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Apologies, decided I would be an eejit and troll, miserable fail, sorry bout that :o

You would have got away with it in the "thick eejit" forum. Only messin bud :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,404 ✭✭✭✭Penn

No apology necessary. Do it again though and it's three lashings of the banhammer.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement