Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork college of commerce

Options
  • 02-09-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi any opinions on legal studies in college of commerce.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

hey i went to that college for the past two years and its great i liked it , kinda has the whole seconday school vibe going on but i liked that about it , i did the module legal studies as i was doing the security course and i loved it as our lecturer was an actual solicitor so we got everything first hand . id recommend legal studies anyway. hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LauraH12345

cookiecake wrote: »
    hey i went to that college for the past two years and its great i liked it , kinda has the whole seconday school vibe going on but i liked that about it , i did the module legal studies as i was doing the security course and i loved it as our lecturer was an actual solicitor so we got everything first hand . id recommend legal studies anyway. hope this helps :)
    Hey thanks for the reply!!!:-) defo a help.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 LauraH12345

Hey guys, looking for an office/admin course in the cork area evening preferably

Advertisement