Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beds, mattresses & furniture

Options
  • 02-09-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've previously bought a TV from Richersounds after all the great feedback here, so when I needed a new mattress I looked at shopping over the border too.

I know there are plenty of recommendations for Big Mickey in Longford, but I wanted a specific Kaymed Mattress which he doesn't usually stock. After trawling the local shops & chains down here, I googled a few places in Newry & Belfast for Kingkoil stockists, and after a lot of phone calls, I invested in one from the Newry Furniture Centre.

Vincent looked after me, and have to say he has endless patience, as I wasn't going to part with my cash without being 100% sure I was getting the best price & value possible, specially when I couldn't go to their shop to check things out in person.

Vincent & his colleague dropped off my new mattress today - it's gorgeous & I'm delighted to get one that I couldn't have afforded somewhere like Arnotts or the local shops. We had a great chat & a cuppa & they took the old mattress away. I'd genuinely tell anyone I know looking for mattresses & furniture to have a look at their website - definitely money well spent & saved, and a very happy customer here!

Advertisement