Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation for 2 first years near UCC

Options
  • 02-09-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi we are 2 first years looking for a house to live in for the college year 2011/2012, were studying arts and social science, wed enjoy the occasional drink so bare that in mind, let me know if anyone has spare rooms, sound

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    Hi we are 2 first years looking for a house to live in for the college year 2011/2012, were studying arts and social science, wed enjoy the occasional drink so bare that in mind, let me know if anyone has spare rooms, sound

We have one room spare, if one of you is interested, ye might be able to find one each but very unlikely that you'll find two together at this stage. So if you find another separate... Anyway, let me know via PM if you're interested and I'll send you on the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

have ye found anywhere let me know im doing social science too , first year

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

cookiecake wrote: »
    have ye found anywhere let me know im doing social science too , first year

Same as above goes for you PM if interested. One of the others is doing 2nd year social science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tazz93

i am also looking for a room to live. im a first year going doing social science.if anyone has a spare room please let me know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Check the UCC accom office website. They still have loads of listings up :)

http://www.ucc.ie/services/propertyManager/house_search/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

still have none going looking monday houses are cheaper the more people ye have so we could get a few together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mother hen68

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    Host family accommodation available 086-809-1867

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mother hen68

tazz93 wrote: »
    i am also looking for a room to live. im a first year going doing social science.if anyone has a spare room please let me know :D

Host family available 086 809 1867 adrienne

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement