Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study and Learning Skills, Dundalk - Worthwhile?

Options
  • 02-09-2011 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I wonder if anyone has completed this 12 week, part-time course http://www.learn.ie/www/categories.asp?cID=19 and if so, did they find it beneficial.

I am currently full time employed but looking to go back to part-time study as I feel in a bit of a 'rut'. However, while exams and classroom study was never an issue for me, I never took to continuous assessment (never liked homework!) so I didn't stick at college. Thats well over 10 years ago now and whilst I really feel that I want to 'try something new' I am unsure what that is and worry about spending a lot of money going to do a course and discovering that study really isn't for me.

I thought this course might perhaps be my solution in that it would answer my concerns as to whether or not I was now ready for 'college learning' and give me some time to decide what, if any, avenue I would like to take upon completion.

Any thoughts/experiences appreciated, thanks!

Advertisement