Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Barriers at Citywest exit to the Naas Road

Options
  • 02-09-2011 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Im just very confused as to why the lane to merge to the Naas road has been so dramatically shortened? We now sometimes have to come to a complete stop trying to get out and that is a 100km road so merging with 100km traffic at 0km might lead to trouble. Im curious as to why these barriers have been put in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Yeah i 've noticed this myself and never seen any works going on on the road. it's very dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

its only in the last few weeks these have been put in. bit of a head scratcher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

They are installing a new crash barrier on the left hand side of the carriage way, so this is only temporary.

They have cut it extremely short there, I think they could of mad it a bit longer, its quite dangerous as your joining the road on a bend too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭tmcw

Are there any signs further back on the Naas road warning of the works, and slowing traffic down?

Advertisement