Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration

Options
  • 02-09-2011 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

how long is there usually between registration and 1st proper day of your course? i have my date for registration but not sure when i'm actually starting...thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I registered on Wednesday and we have an introduction day on Wednesday the 7th of September for an hour or 2. Then classes fully start at 9:30am on Thursday the 8th of September. You should contact the college and ask them dont just go by whatever course Im doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,165 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'm surprised you haven't registered yet, but you are likely to be starting around the 7th or 8th, or the following monday. You will be told when you register.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭franciec

Dates might be posted on website. They are for where I'm going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

In my centre we have registration and induction on the same day. OP, ring the course provider to find out.

Advertisement