Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - September 3

Options
  • 02-09-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

You know the drill people. If anyone needs help finding XGC or anything don't hesitate to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

I'll be in. This will be my last hurrah before I head off for a while. Maybe have a pint after? I'll also bring in 3s on memory stick.

I'll also be bringing in a few games, dvds and even a few comics to sell. So bring your fight money and buy stuff off of me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

You know the drill people. If anyone needs help finding XGC or anything don't hesitate to ask.
    NUTRIENT YOUR GOING DOWN AT MVC3 CAUSE IMMA BEAT YOU FOR AMERCICA!

Whats that?

You wanna have a sandwich match in MVC3?

Fair enough I'm more then willing to oblige

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

I shud be in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Is this your last day Anto?

If so could someone please give him 30 quid for me and pick up a stick and bag for me? I'll sort whoever mans up out next time we meet.

I'll be in Belfast tomorrow, where you all should be too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Is this your last day Anto?

If so could someone please give him 30 quid for me and pick up a stick and bag for me? I'll sort whoever mans up out next time we meet.

I'll be in Belfast tomorrow, where you all should be too :P

I think it would probably be most convenient for all if I did this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Beaten to it. But equally I don't mind picking it up.

Will head in and most definetely head for a few scoops after.

I think it would probably be most convenient for all if I did this?

Thanks to the power of office communication I've managed to sort this out with UberPrinny/Dave.

Awsomesauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Monkeyto wrote: »
    I'll be in. This will be my last hurrah before I head off for a while. Maybe have a pint after? I'll also bring in 3s on memory stick.

I'll also be bringing in a few games, dvds and even a few comics to sell. So bring your fight money and buy stuff off of me please.

Omg, Konata figure, get hype :D

Thanks a million billion once again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Monkeyto wrote: »

What comics ya got and how much???

What comics ya got and how much???
    Just some Sin City novels, nothing mad, but we'll leave that sort of stuff outside of the casuals thread. :) Check out my stuff tomorrow! I'll have a copy of MK9 for sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Nutrient wrote: »
    Whats that?

I see what you did there.

Fine I'll play you because sandwich matches are fun (also I'm doing this for America), but you have to use your low tier team. Unfortunately that means you still get Cap, but at least I'll have a fighting chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Nutrient wrote: »
    Whats that?

Fine I'll play you because sandwich matches are fun (also I'm doing this for America), but you have to use your low tier team. Unfortunately that means you still get Cap, but at least I'll have a fighting chance.

Do not do this till I get in ok.

GET HYPE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I'll be in.
    Forgot to take a lend of that copy of MK for PS3 to patch mine for DoC since I was looking for my own things last casuals. Any chance I could get it this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

I'll be in.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'll be in for about 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Do not do this till I get in ok.

GET HYPE

You got it, we'll wait.

BRING IT NUTRIENT IT IS ******* ON!!!

Let's go first to 50, it's gonna be a marathon of MVC games. But seriously we'll do first to 5 as that's pretty typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭2gen

Ill come around for some Marvel and Tekken (if Tekken is on this time around) at around 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I admire your audacity

But, putting America on the line?

The mere realization of you losing then been shunned by Americans after damaging the rep sounds deadly
    Low tier it will be for me

Cap, Felicia, and Super Skrull maybe

ggs to the 3rd strike lads, learned quite a bit today. Also ggs to dreddy and orim in the pub after, good banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Good games lads!

Finally starting to get back into marvel. I'm not quite as free as I was 2 weeks ago!

Also ae is getting owned at casuals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Speed Boat wrote: »
    Good games lads!

Finally starting to get back into marvel. I'm not quite as free as I was 2 weeks ago!

Also ae is getting owned at casuals.

It's pretty universally accepted at this point that AE isn't a particularly enjoyable game.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

Popped my head in the door to this.
    No Tekken. I was actually looking forward to a good match or two as well.

I watched a few Blazblue fights, there was one dude basically destroying everyone.

then I vanished.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I watched a few Blazblue fights, there was one dude basically destroying everyone.

then I vanished.

Did you ask anyone if they wanted to play Tekken?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

There was Tekken

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Was the one dude destroying everyone playing as White Ragna? :o Or Tager. :P

There was Tekken, I brought a copy randomly and a few guys were playing it.

There was Tekken for the last 20 minutes when a console finally cleared up. I mentioned it a few times and got "LOLTEKKEN NO" so I decided to just wait it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    There was Tekken for the last 20 minutes when a console finally cleared up. I mentioned it a few times and got "LOLTEKKEN NO" so I decided to just wait it out.

Someone actually said "lol"?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

I did ask but got a general disinterested response.

thinking back to this
    There was Tekken for the last 20 minutes when a console finally cleared up
    I now realize I should have stressed the fact that I would have happily booked another console for Tekken.
    I wasn't asking to "turn off one of these games and turn on Tekken" I was asking: if I went down, booked a console and set up tekken, are there enough serious player to keep a session going?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A few players are seriously considering learning T6 before Tag2 drops, yeah.

• Advertisement

I did ask but got a general disinterested response.

thinking back to this

I now realize I should have stressed the fact that I would have happily booked another console for Tekken.
    I wasn't asking to "turn off one of these games and turn on Tekken" I was asking: if I went down, booked a console and set up tekken, are there enough serious player to keep a session going?

We had 4 consoles out, 5 is far too many. We have to pay for them all evenly.

Advertisement