Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sylvio Berlusconi's leaked rant at Italy

Options
  • 01-09-2011 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0901/berlusconis.html
    Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi was caught saying he wants to leave Italy, according to a leaked phone conversation published by Italian media as part of a probe into a blackmail plot against him.

"I couldn't give a f***. In a few months I'm going to go away and mind my own f***ing business. I'm leaving this s*** country that makes me feel like puking," Mr Berlusconi was quoted as saying by Italian news agency ANSA.

"I'm so transparent, so clean in everything I do. There's nothing I could be reproached for. I don't do anything that could be seen as a crime. People can say I f*** - but that's all they can say."

Not a happy camper.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Somebody's being a real Moaning Michael!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I think they'll be happy to let him go!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

"I'm so transparent, so clean in everything I do".

LOOOOOOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Fizman wrote: »
    "I'm so transparent, so clean in everything I do".

LOOOOOOL.

He obviously makes those hookers wash before ****ing them.

And they get paid by someone else so happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

He should be careful what he wishes for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ah he got aqualani for nowt and he's moaning about the place... the cheeky beggar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

LoL, democracy.

Advertisement