Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best option for a flatscreen?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey guys , Ive just bought a 42inch lg led tv lv355U and im in a muddle figuring if i should wall mount it or put it on a stand. its really slim. I have to connect sky , a ps3,and an xbox to it. its in my bedroom aswell so viewing angle will come into play. also if you have any reccomendations for surround sound or stands etc please write :) thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,176 ✭✭✭Goose81

cianmc123 wrote: »
    Hey guys , Ive just bought a 42inch lg led tv lv355U and im in a muddle figuring if i should wall mount it or put it on a stand. its really slim. I have to connect sky , a ps3,and an xbox to it. its in my bedroom aswell so viewing angle will come into play. also if you have any reccomendations for surround sound or stands etc please write :) thanks guys

Its a completely personal choice, there is no best way. The viewing angle wont matter as all tv's are pretty good like that. Either way best is to have it around eye level mounted or on a stand.

Imo looks better on the wall but if you dont have the diy skills dont bother.

I used a cheap wall mount off ebay and its done the job for 4 years, just a 40 euro job.

As for the surround sound, your best off buying an amp and speakers separately rather than an all in one job. It will work out more expensive though.

If you post here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1105

And tell the lads your budget they will sort you out, you wont get cheaper anywhere in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cianmc123

Thanks man!

Advertisement