Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InQuit easily without Any cravings !

Options
  • 01-09-2011 1:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

Has anyone tried this system. i watched the seminar and immediately found it had a massive affect on me, i nearly had to force myself to smoke after it, but fair play to me, i did force them in, lol. but i just couldnt carry on and watched the seminar for a second time a few days later, and that was it, its like i never smoked before in my life . cool. off them since april, my fiance still smokes and i'm with her all the time, never have the urge to join her, i can go to partys, no problem, get drunk with smokers smoking around me, no problem. <snip>

Mod Edit: Link removed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Website looks...eh...sh*t to be honest. At €300 a pop I'd expect them to at least invest in a decent website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 chipper

does a bit allright, though for me (40 a day) 300 spondoolies was just a few weeks smoking, so it was the best value in the world for me. s**te looking site or not ! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Three posts in one day about the same site leads me to believe there's a link to this company. Your other two posts have been deleted. Don't link to the company again unless you come clean about your connection to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement