Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Tennis??

Options
  • 01-09-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

Looking to take up tennis, anyone here know if there are any indoor tennis courts in Dublin? I'm based north city centre.

I'd really appreciate any help,

Much obliged,

Frank

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

mypetcow wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to take up tennis, anyone here know if there are any indoor tennis courts in Dublin? I'm based north city centre.

I'd really appreciate any help,

Much obliged,

Frank
    Yep, there are a few. Most belong to clubs, but if you are Northside, the National Tennis Centre in DCU allow individuals to hire courts. Westwood Clontarf are a club that has indoor courts, and Castleknock LTC has indoor courts too, but usually with clubs, you'll have to join to use them, they don't hire out courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mypetcow

Great, thanks..

I played in Westwood last night, they've 5 indoor courts, very nice but membership is a bit pricey..

Gonna check out DCU this wkend, thanks for the info...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Paramenio

Hi

Anyone interested to play at DCU or else , Advanced-begginer level.

I am looking indoor court without membership.
    If anyone have any advices please write.

:)

Advertisement