Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery heated clothing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Don't buy any of the Maplin stuff anyway, tried their socks and waistcoat type garment, pure useless. I then bought two S Boston handwarmers. I have them in pockets located mid ribs, no fire risk, very toasty. Got them as I go out on Winter nights hunting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭CurtisPadd

where did you buy the S Boston handwarmers john?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I have a feeling it may have been Ebay, got a paypal receipt but it's not telling me much. I know they're for sale on various sites online though, hunt around as prices do vary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭CurtisPadd

ok, so there is nothing worth talking about to buy over the counter in Ireland.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

CurtisPadd wrote: »
    ok, so there is nothing worth talking about to buy over the counter in Ireland.
    thanks

I got one of the Zippo brand handwarmers from 53 Degrees North as a gift for someone, and they seemed happy enough with it. It's a similar deal to the S Boston ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement