Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paddy power poker

Options
  • 31-08-2011 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

i started on pp about a week ago and ive now lost roughy 300euro on it,at first i just thought it was bad luck but the more i played the more the same things started to happen.for example i had aq and the flop was 35q,i went all in and got called by pocket nines,by now i know the weaker hand on the flop will 99% of the time beat the stronger hand on the flop on pp and it did,he hit a 9 on the river.this happens over and over again unless you have a small stack and it will let you win.if you can figure out how the site works someone could make a fortune because this site is crazy.in another instance i had pocket kings and someone went all in with q9 the flop was kq3 the turn was a q and the river was a q,this sort of thing happens too often at this site and id like to know if anyone know whats up.im by no means an outstanding player but i think the hands are not random and there are paddypower players playing that have inside info on how it works or something.i think a lot of the calls that are made by people that have no right to call normaly are stooes or something,there is just too many madness calls that end up winning.:mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement