Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kia Sportage

Options
  • 31-08-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had feedback on the new Kia Sportage? I am interested in the top of the range model but there is only 1 on carzone and I don't like the colour! Does anyone know what the wait time is if I ordered one?

Thanks,
    DD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Have a read here...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70661406

Plenty more info on the search.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

I like them - rented one in the UK... 1.7CRdi 2WD - loved it.

I asked the local dealer (Coleman's) he said "expect a long wait".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

si_guru wrote: »
    I like them - rented one in the UK... 1.7CRdi 2WD - loved it.

I asked the local dealer (Coleman's) he said "expect a long wait".

Hello Neighbour..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭mrrepublic

took delivery of new Sportage early Jan. (1.7 ex )
    very very happy with car lovely to drive economical and plenty of space would certainly recommend this car as it is comfortable lovely to drive and loads of standard equipment.7 year warranty and growing good reputation of Kia's will certainly be beneficial to resale value. All car critics recommend ahead of Hyundai ix35, BMW X1, Landrover Freelander, Toyota Rav4, V.W. etc.
    Check all reviews.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement