Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Cinema 2011

Options
  • 31-08-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ Down There ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

I think I am spoiled for choice this Christmas when it comes to movies I have to see in the cinema....

I think I am most excited by this one, 'Arthur Christmas'. It looks AMAZING. James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie, Bill Nighy & Imelda Staunton are in it to name a few!

Then the sequel to one of my favourite movies EVER, 'Happy Feet 2'. I can tell this one will be great. Pink replaces the late Brittney Murphy in this one which I'm very excited about! Then there is people like Sofia Vergara from Modern Family, Brad Pitt and Elijah Wood in it!

Then there is another Alvin and the Chipmunks film 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked'. I know most people probally wont like this but I will.

Also this film 'New Years Eve' which I am quite excited about to say the least, it has an amazing cast and really I cant wait to see this one.

I will go see 'A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas' simply because it is a Christmas Movie, and I looks decent haha!

Other films I cant wait to see this Christmas season are,

The Muppets,

Puss in Boots,

and 'Johnny English Reborn'

Yes you may think I have a very strange and terrible taste in Movies but I really cant wait to see all these. Its going to be a good Christmas this year I can feel it. I better start saving my money now to see all these movies.

Merry Christmas !

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

YES!!!:D

Since I don't go to the cinema the problem I will have will be resisting the temptation to watch some of them in early 2012! Especially Arthur Christmas and Harold and Kumar. They'll come out to downlo..I mean "rent" some grey day in March or April and I'll have to keep them until the following Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

The Muppets and Johnny English for sure!

I'll skip the animation as there's so much of it on tv its really too much for my taste to go see it in the cinema on top.

I might do Harold and Kumar, but thats third or lower on the list so far :)

Advertisement