Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place to Study

Options
  • 31-08-2011 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

Hi ya,

Not sure where best to post this but thought I would try here :)

I am currently working and studying - mostly studying at weekends. When I do get a chance of a full weekend of study I like a try and make a good go of it. That usually involves me getting out of home and finding a good study spot.

So on Saturday I head to the Library in Blanchardstown. Get my desk and sit there for the day - and generally get a decent amount done. Sunday is a problem however as all libraries are closed :(. I was wondering if anyone can suggest somewhere good to study that might be open on a Sunday. Would be able to travel anywhere around Dublin City

I am not with any college so that rules them out (not sure if they are open on a Sunday anyway). appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Advertisement