Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madness on Indian Trains.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Crazy bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I was waiting for them to get knocked off at the end.

I am disappoint. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

How does his little hat stay on the whole time? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Would love to see that road surfing on an Irish road. You'd snap your leg in a pothole within about 4 seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fúcking retards, if they keep that up they won't be having much of a life expectancy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,069 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

All I could think of was Sonic the Hedgehog trying to jump and collect rings...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I so wanted one or all of them to get a smack of a pole.....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Natural selection will strike them soon enough.

OSI wrote: »
    I present to you, Saudi Arabian road surfing!

You see, this - THIS - is what happens when you put in place a complete ban on alcohol!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

The only problem with that original clip though is that if they had an accident fifty thousand people would be killed on the train and another twenty thousand at the station they would crash in to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Teh Fox Rox

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    You see, this - THIS - is what happens when you put in place a complete ban on alcohol!

Did you borrow that from youtube?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Top Gear did it first:

As a rule, I never read the comments under a youtube video - it's one step short of listening to Joe Duffy.

That said, I did just now, and... seems to be mostly religious crap and ingnorant hatred (SEE, JOE, SEE???)

So what are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Fúcking retards, if they keep that up they won't be having much of a life expectancy.

They probably don't anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

I was just waiting for that guy to lose an arm or something.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

I can't tell you how disappointed I am at not seeing these guys when I saw the thread title :mad:

9047_madness.jpg

Advertisement