Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free customer database software

Options
  • 31-08-2011 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Im using customer database pro at the moment but its only a trial

does anyone know any free alternative?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

If you have a little technical skill you could try vTigerCRM. It does a lot more than just keep a list of customers so might be more than you need.

It's a LAMP based webapp - hence the need for some small amount of technical skills to install/deploy. If you already have a hosting service, for a website say, you might just install it there and have it available to you from anywhere. Not sure what OS you use, but you could also install it locally too but when I run such things locally I usually create a VM and install it there - that way if I ever need to move it online it's straight forward enough then.

Failing that look at the sourceforge.net website ... a quick search there will surely provide hundreds of possible options to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭techfeen

cool thanks for the reply bud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

if you get into web development
    you could use mySQL its open source so no charge
    but you would need to right scripts in HTML and PHP to make the most of it.

Advertisement