Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Diploma in Co-operative Organisation, Food Marketing & Rural Development

Options
  • 31-08-2011 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi has anyone done this course in UCC; Postgraduate Diploma in Co-operative Organisation, Food Marketing & Rural Development. Any info would be great! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭VALIS

I might be able to help you a little here until you hear from someone who has completed the course; I completed a BSc under the same department (in International Development) and as such studied microfinance, credit unions, co-operatives and rural development and can confirm that the staff I worked with definitely knew what they were talking about and were very knowledgeable in their field.

I think UCC is basically the focal point of co-operative research in the republic and a good few publications have come from it and as a result would be quite prestigious in that area.

I know that's not much, but I can say at least I've had good experiences with the staff with whom you would be working, and the qualification itself is coming from a prestigious and well-recognised place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭b743k

Thanks very much for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chawhorya

Hi b743k,

I did the course last year, there was 16 of us doing it and I found it quite enjoyable. Half the class was Irish and about half from all over the world so it was great. If you have any questions about it just let me know. All the lecturers are quite good with some better than others as with any course really. Best of luck with it and tell Michael Ward I said HI...by the end of this year you'll be converted to Co-ops like the rest of us...cough... :D

Advertisement