Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration??

Options
  • 31-08-2011 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

I know this is my second thread started in this forum in about an hour, but something just came up.

So there I was, lazily browzing boards when the phone rang. turns out maynooth's mature student officer (my auntie) rang my mom (her sister) to see how I got on at registration. Was I meant to be at a registration today?? D:

Really worried, so any replies would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

You almost certainly weren't, don't worry! Are you going straight from Leaving Cert and applied through the CAO?

Registration for most people happens between Monday 12th - Friday 16th September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

She probably just got mixed up. Students on the HEAR and DARE programmes registered with the Access/Disability office today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Yeah um... turns out mom misread Emer's text, she was asking did I get my PACK from registration... not BACK from registration. Sorry everybody :D""

Advertisement