Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Registration??

• 31-08-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭ Fbjm

I know this is my second thread started in this forum in about an hour, but something just came up.

So there I was, lazily browzing boards when the phone rang. turns out maynooth's mature student officer (my auntie) rang my mom (her sister) to see how I got on at registration. Was I meant to be at a registration today?? D:

Really worried, so any replies would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭ banquo

You almost certainly weren't, don't worry! Are you going straight from Leaving Cert and applied through the CAO?

Registration for most people happens between Monday 12th - Friday 16th September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 Seren_

She probably just got mixed up. Students on the HEAR and DARE programmes registered with the Access/Disability office today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭ Fbjm

Yeah um... turns out mom misread Emer's text, she was asking did I get my PACK from registration... not BACK from registration. Sorry everybody :D""

Advertisement