Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Valley MTV show

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Looks terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭DakotaYoda

Yeah its actually quite awful. Nothing original at all....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

looks like it could be a giggle!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Tallon wrote: »
    Looks terrible!
    It's border line, I didn't know what to make of it yet, some funny bits. There is a scene where they pull over a werewolf for driving while being a werewolf which was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

It looks alright, I got the odd little laugh out of that ad.
    But I know I won't watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

when is it starting over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

interesting, i'll give it a watch but you're right, it's very MTV. On that note though, mike judge has come back to MTV with 30 new episodes of beavis and butthead too.. so yeah, could be worth a look :)

Watched the 2nd episode, it's not really getting any better. It's still just a stylised MTV show with some decent one liners in the mix.

Is anyone still watching this? It's growing on me. It's dumb but funny and in many ways they have the best use of zombies I've seen yet, going from fast infected to slow moving zombies over time. The werewolves are just funny in it and used well. Don't like the emphasise on vampires lately but I suppose they're the only ones that can have proper characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

ScumLord wrote: »
    Is anyone still watching this? It's growing on me. It's dumb but funny and in many ways they have the best use of zombies I've seen yet, going from fast infected to slow moving zombies over time. The werewolves are just funny in it and used well. Don't like the emphasise on vampires lately but I suppose they're the only ones that can have proper characters.

Yeah iv kept watching it, i find it hilarious. Dashell aka eddie from the hangovers character is amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just downloading 1-11 now... It better be worth it :p

Advertisement