Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best fitting kevlar jeans?

Options
  • 31-08-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

I have two pairs of kevlar jeans. One is Richa and fit well but the knee pads appear to be too low, dragging the ankles up- so I had to remove the pads. They fit well otherwise. The other pair I have are Motto (?). These fit well in length and around the waist while standing but have a habit of riding up because the crotch area is too baggy and for sitting on a bike seat.

I haven't had any more pairs so the question is if all these jeans are the same or if there are brands that are just tailored that bit better? What are your experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

I've have hood jeans and they fit well on me at least.. The armor is adjustable so you can move it around to which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

have sartso killers, fit is great, pads sit below knees when walking about but on the bike their in perfect postion,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

What about draggin jeans? Do they fit well?

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I have Draggins. The armour is movable (hook& loop) so can be positioned where you want it. Waist sizes are on the small side, I am 34 but 34 in Draggin was way too tight, 36 just right.

Advertisement