Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Female undergraduate student seeking digs in central/south Dublin

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm a female undergraduate-to-be at UCD. I'm looking for a room near the university on a 5 nights per week, short-term basis. Does anyone have anything suitable? If so please let me know! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 joy28

i have a room available if u are still looking. i am close to the city centre if you are still looking you can pm me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MaCiara

rosie_d wrote: »
    I'm a female undergraduate-to-be at UCD. I'm looking for a room near the university on a 5 nights per week, short-term basis. Does anyone have anything suitable? If so please let me know! Thanks.
    Available own room Sun - Fri. B&B plus evening meal.Off Carysfort Ave, Blackrock. Cycle, Walk or 46A to UCD. €120 pw. Ph Ciara 087 2620008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mother hen68

Room available in deansgrange. Meals single room, 086-809-1867. Host family 2kids 1 dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emerodea

Hello there,

I have a single room with a double bed, meals included. I have 2 school going kids and 2 small dogs. We live in Leopardstown and the number 47 bus takes you to UCD in approx 20mins.

Any interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gfoxyfox

Hi if you or another student is looking for a 5 day place I maybe the one I am in Rathmines close to everything. Thanks G

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement