Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almax chains/lock/anchor

Options
  • 30-08-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

The Almax website shope seems to only ship to the UK. Is there a shop that sells Almax chains/locks/anchors that will also ship to Ireland?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

They ship here, think you have to email or ring for a quote including delivery. I think it was a tenner plus cost for me. Those chains rule btw. I had four bikes stolen from beside mine in two years, all with chains cut. They never even touched mine, going instead for 300 euro mopeds and twenty year old bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

They ship here, think you have to email or ring for a quote including delivery. I think it was a tenner plus cost for me. Those chains rule btw. I had four bikes stolen from beside mine in two years, all with chains cut. They never even touched mine, going instead for 300 euro mopeds and twenty year old bikes.

Cheers. They didn't respond to emails. It amazes me how many bike/bike accessory shops don't seem to want my money. 31 shops/dealers that don't want to get/sell a specific bike for me and now this Almax crowd ignoring my emails. I guess the recession is over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Cheers. They didn't respond to emails. It amazes me how many bike/bike accessory shops don't seem to want my money. 31 shops/dealers that don't want to get/sell a specific bike for me and now this Almax crowd ignoring my emails. I guess the recession is over :D

They are a small operation. Like two people small. If the women is gone, I doubt the fellow knows how to open a mail.

Advertisement