Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geri halliwell comeback

Options
  • 30-08-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

so apparently geri has a new record deal and has recorded a new album. its like madonna's confessions album but more 90's sounding! is anyone else exited about this? iv'e always loved geri and im glad she's giving it another shot! i really feel theres something missing from music since she stopped, like all the fun was taken from pop :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

is anyone else exited about this?

No. Don't have any opinions on her as a person but her singing voice isn't the finest.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭pearLxx

yep..i use to like her too..and her former group..and im lookin forward to listen to her new songs....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 finally_free

pearLxx wrote: »
    yep..i use to like her too..and her former group..and im lookin forward to listen to her new songs....
    yeah it's gonna be great! theres a rumour that she is gonna perform her comeback song on the x factor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ArPharazon

I've always thought of her as a publicity vampire.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Would rather see a Spice Girls reunion, but meh.

When is it coming out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 finally_free

she said there are no official dates yet but the album is finished and she's really exited about it. she also said she can't wait to be back on stage where she belongs :)
    there are lots of rumours about what the comback single will be. some say a dance remake of the old song puttin on the ritz but geri's changed it to puttin on the bling. other's say a cover of girl's just wanna have fun. i don't believe either though. i reckon its gonna be a brand new geri song! im so exited! i really have high hopes for this and i think its gonna be a massive comeback :):)

Advertisement